Degrees and Certifications:
B.S. Degree in Business Administration, Minor in Public Administration A.A.S. Degree in Computer Technology
Ms. Kevia Lynch
Hi! My name is Ms. K. Lynch and I'm a 5th grade teacher here at Aurelian Springs Institute of Global Learning. I have been an educator here at Aurelian Springs and Halifax County for 26 years. My passion over the years has been watching my students succeed.
I received my B.S. Degree in Business Administration from Shaw University. I also have an A.A.S degree in Computer Technology from Halifax Community College. Once the oppourtunity arrived I decided to attain a degree in education from North Caroliina Central University.
My belief is that all children deserve a quality education! All kids can learn once giving the chance and the tools to be successful!
7:40 - 8:00 -- Teacher Arrival
8:00 - 8:30 -- Office Time: Teacher Preparation
8:30 10:00 -- ELA 1st Block (My Homeroom)
10:00 - 10:30 -- Conference Calls/Class Preparation
10:30 - 12:00 -- ELA 2nd Block (Caudle's Homeroom)
12:00 - 12:30 -- LUNCH (Teachers & Students)
12:30 - 1:30 -- Science Block
1:30 - 2:00 -- Spanish Block (Ms. Ortega)
2:00 - 3:30 -- Office Hour/ Professional Development/ Conference Calls
Regular Class Rules
- Follow directions/Do your best at all times
- Respect yourself and others
- Listen when others are talking
- Work quietly and don't disturb
- Enter class focused and prepared to learn
Virtual Classroom Rules (Zoom, Google Classroom, etc)
- Show up a few minutes early, wait to be admitted into class
- Find a quiet place to work
- Be respectful at all times
- Stay on mute. Raise hand if you have something to say. Then unmute yourself once given permission to speak. Then mute yourself once more.
- Stay focused on your assignment or task, so that you don't miss anything
1st Offense - Verbal Warning
2nd Offense - Student/Teacher Conference
3rd Offense - Parent Contact
4th Offense - Parent/Teacher/Student Conference
5th Offense - Office Referral