September is National School Attendance Month
Support Enfield Middle while school supply shopping. When buying school supplies from Officemax/OfficeDepot please share the ID# and let them know you want to Give Back to Schools.
Welcome to Enfield Middle S.T.E.A.M. Academy Student Support Services Website. The team consists of the following members:
Mrs. Tiffany Williams, School Nurse email@example.com
Ms. Jessica Woodson, School Social Worker firstname.lastname@example.org
- group and individual counseling /support group
- suicide risk-assessment/screening
- develop Health Care Plan (HCP) and 504 Plans based upon need and/or eligibility
- asses health complaints and medication administration
- crisis counseling
- referral support
- strategic intervention
- parent workshop
- career/college advisement
We are privileged to serve the whole-child, whole-school, whole-community initiative by ensuring that we are supporting the holistic needs of all stakeholders of EMSA. We are supportive agents in assisting our students to STRIVE FOR FIVE!!
Please feel free to contact us by email or phone at 252-445-5455 with any questions, needs, or concerns that you have. We are here for YOU!