Community Groups and Outside Organizations
Our district cooperates with approved community partners by posting eflyers online and distributing them electronically through our service provider, Peachjar. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we have transitioned from paper to electronic flyer delivery.
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
- Register as an Enrichment / Community Org. (account type).
- Upload your flyer for approval.
Your flyer will be automatically submitted to the district office. District staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the standards below. Peachjar charges a fee for this service that is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.
NOTE: If you are a parent group at one of our HCSD schools, these instructions do not apply.
- Aurelian Springs Institute of Global Learning
- Everetts Elementary S.T.E.M. Academy
- Hollister Elementary Leadership Academy
- Inborden Elementary S.T.E.A.M. Academy
- Pittman Elementary Leadership Academy
- Scotland Neck Elementary Leadership Academy