Halifax County Schools has launched a new online application system called Frontline!
This new online application system provides an innovative way to streamline the hiring process. Applicants will now experience an enhanced, user-friendly system when applying for positions. To view available job vacancies and/or to apply for career opportunities within our district, click on the links below.
Please contact Dr. Gregory Monroe with any questions about current vacancies at 252-583-5111.
A cover letter and resume are still required. You will now need to upload these items to your online portfolio instead of sending them by email.
If you do not see a posting for the job(s) that you are interested in, please consider applying to the Generic Posting in the category for which you are interested – Licensed, Classified, Substitute and Bus Driver. By doing this you make your application visible to our district. Please continue to check the Halifax County Schools Job Board for future employment opportunities.
- All Licensed positions require a State Board of Education Certification
- All Instructional Assistants, Substitute Teachers, and Tutors require a two-year degree or 48 hours of college credit.
For Future NC Teachers
Are you interested in becoming a teacher? Our friends at the nonprofit TeachNC.org have lots of free tools and resources to help you get started:
- 1-on-1 advising calls to answer all your questions and choose an educator preparation program (EPP) that’s right for you
- how-to guides to demystify eligibility, testing, and financial aid
- an EPP Explorer so you can compare programs and interactive application checklists to keep you on track to apply
- fee reimbursements to help cover application and enrollment expenses
- a $1000 scholarship to help make your dream of becoming a teacher more economical
Halifax County Schools and TeachNC are committed to helping you achieve your dream of becoming a teacher! Sign up for a free TeachNC account today to get started!